top of page

Club Rental Information

Please contact Rob Mann at 540-903-2277 or for availability and restrictions. 


Rentals are subject to Board of Directors' approval. 


If you plan on serving alcoholic beverages to your guests, you must obtain a banquet permit from Virginia Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control for your event. Please contact your local VA ABC store for an application, or apply online at VA ABC's website. Your permit must be made available to the Rental Chairman for review prior to your event.

Rental Contracts, FRGC Event COVID Addendums, and Rental Clean-up Requirements List are available under the Documents and Downloads tab of this website.

bottom of page